Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Time with the Boys!






I kept thinking I had better take some good pictures of my own children. I had not planned on taking pictures around the Christmas tree the other morning but as Tryg began to play on top of the antique chest I had set next to the tree I decided he looked pretty cute there! Before long Titus was over there with him and saying "cheese"! I kept telling him not to say that as that is one of the Cardinal rules of photography...don't say cheese or you end up with a fake smile. But to a 3 year old it is what you do when someone is in front of you with a camera, or a phone. At the end of it all we ended up having a lot of fun and the pictures turned out really cute! My boys are so much fun and this Christmas is going to be a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment