Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 Review...Funny Favorites...

My first year as a ...Photographer! This has been a fun ride and I am so thankful to God for blessing me with the business he has and allowing me to meet some really fun people along the way! 2012 poses a lot of fun opportunities and I look forward to learning more, growing more as a photographer, as a mom, and most importantly a daughter of Jesus my King! Here are a few, of my favorite shots from 2011...
As you can tell, the unposed, natural...and sometimes hilarious pictures are the ones most loved by ME!


 Beautiful country girl! I love her!
 Poor thing is terrified of dogs!
 I loved her natural smile when she laughed!
 He is just as sweet as a peach!
 Not every Bride gets punched on her wedding day...but this one did!
 Oh my, these girls were the most fun!
 This is very typical of my Brother, Beau


 Hey, are you guys twins?
 Hasselhoff!!!
 These boots were made for...
 Oh wow, Angie will kill me for this one!
And one funny one of us! Thanks for a fun, amazing year!
In His Image film & photo

No comments:

Post a Comment